Teriyaki chicken burger
These burgers are full of flavor and texture. The brioche buns and their flavorful topping are the perfect accompaniment to this marinated chicken.
- 4 Everything Buns
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle teriyaki sauce
- 4 leaves green leafy lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices sharp or mild Cheddar cheese
1. Place chicken in a large bowl along with half of teriyaki sauce.
Marinate at least 1-2 hours, turning once or twice.
2. Grill chicken breasts over medium heat about 9 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Baste with remaining teriyaki sauce while cooking, 2-3 times.
4. While the chicken cooks, toast the buns in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
5. Top each bun with lettuce, tomato, cheese and chicken breast