Veggie Brioche Burger with red beans and avocado
Discover an easy and delicious, ideal for a Veggie meal! A great topping for our ultra soft Plant-Based Brioche Buns !
- 2 Plant-Based Brioche Buns Brioche Gourmet
- 1 cup canned red beans, drained
- 0,3 cup of flour
- Spices and/or herbs (cumin, turmeric, paprika, coriander, parsley)
- salt, pepper
- 1 avocado
- Optional : mozzarella or cheddar cheese
• Preparation of the steaks:
1- Preheat oven to 392°F.
2- Drain the red beans well. Mix them with the spices and herbs of your choice, about 3 teaspoons. Season with salt and pepper.
3- Add the flour little by little, mixing each time.
4- Form steaks the size of Brioche Burgers buns ( use die cutting if necessary). Place the steaks on a sheet of parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes at 392°F.
• Preparation of the Burger:
1- While the steaks are cooking, roughly crush the avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
2- Put the Brioch’Burgers in the oven for 2 minutes to toast them slightly. Optional: add cheese on one side to melt in the oven.
3- Assemble your Brioch’Burger with the avocado puree, the red bean steak, fresh corn and a few arugula leaves.