Pulled Pork Dinner Rolls
Discover our mouthwatering pulled pork Dinner Rolls using slow-cooked, shredded pork shoulder. An American classic, the meat is layered with BBQ sauce, pickles and slaw.
- 12 Mini Brioche Buns
- 500g of pork shoulder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 6 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- 0,5 cup of vegetable broth
- Some pickles and coleslaw
- Salt, Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Season pork on all sides with spice mix, cover with ½ cup barbecue sauce and place in medium size pan.
3. In a casserole dish, lightly roast the pork in a bit of oil.
4. Add the onion and porks until it begins to colour.
5. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, mustard, cider vinegar, brown sugar, paprika, Espelette pepper, chopped garlic cloves and vegetable broth.
6. Cover about ½ of pork with the marinade, season with salt/pepper and add the bay leaves.
7. Cover with foil and bake 4:30 hours. Turning the meat and bast it with juice every hour.
8. Remove pork (fray it with 2 forks) and add remaining barbecue sauce, set aside.
9. Toast the Brioche Dinner Rolls, then build sandwich pork & add coleslaw and pickels.