Lunchbox Brioche Roll-Up Sandwiches
These easy lunchbox sandwiches are nestled in a soft buttery brioche roll. Simply roll up your favorite lunch meats and cheeses for a delicious sandwich that instantly perks up lunchtime.
- 1 Brioche Hot Dog Bun
- 1 1-oz. slice deli-style ham, turkey, chicken, bologna, or salami
- 1 ½-oz. slice mozzarella, cheddar, Swiss, Fontina, or American cheese
- 6 to 8 baby spinach leaves, optional
- Sauce or spread to taste, such as honey mustard*, ketchup, mayonnaise, relish or cream cheese
1. Place the ham or other meat slice on a surface with the long side nearest you. Place the cheese over half of the ham slice, then spread the spinach leaves flat over the other half, if desired. Starting with the short spinach side, roll the ham slice into a tight cylinder around the spinach and cheese. Set in the hot dog bun.
2. *To make homemade honey mustard sauce, stir 1 tablespoon honey into 1/3 cup yellow mustard.