Bistro Breakfast Burger
An egg burger for a bistro-style breakfast or brunch! A delicious recipe to start the day.
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns
- 4 hash browns
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 ground beef burgers
- Boursin Cheese Spread (optional)
- Fry the hash browns in a hot pan with a touch of oil or butter.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon slices in the same pan until crispy.
- Wipe off some of the bacon grease from the pan; cook the eggs sunny-side up. While the eggs are cooking, spread the bottoms and tops of each brioche burger bun with cheese spread, if desired.
- Place the burgers and hashbrowns on the buns, top each with sunny-side up egg and two strips of bacon. Serve immediately.