Reuben Sandwich on a Pretzel Brioche
All the flavors of the iconic Reuben sandwich melted on a buttery pretzel brioche make for an unforgettable sandwich. For a milder, sweeter taste, skip the prepared horseradish (and for a spicier kick, double up on it!).
- 4 Pretzel Hot Dog Buns
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 12 slices corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 4 slices Gruyère or Emmental cheese, halved
1. Preheat the oven to broil. Open the hot dog buns fully so they lay flat on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together the Thousand Island dressing and horseradish in a small bowl. Spread 2 tablespoons of dressing on the bottom of each Pretzel Hot Dog Bun, followed by 3 slices of corned beef. Spoon ¼ cup sauerkraut on the top side of each bun and top with cheese.
3. Broil the sandwiches 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Close the sandwiches and serve hot.