Banana and Peanut Butter Brioche Sandwiches
Whip up this yummy peanut butter and banana sandwich on a buttery brioche roll for an easy breakfast, lunchbox or snack. A touch of lemon or apple juice is the secret to preventing bananas from turning brown.
- 1 Brioche Hot Dog Bun
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 small banana, ends trimmed if necessary
- 1 teaspoon lemon or apple juice, optional
- drizzle of honey
- granola or chopped nuts, optional
1. Spread both sides of a Brioche Hot Dog Bun with peanut butter. Peel the banana and brush it with lemon or apple juice to keep from browning (if the sandwich won’t be eaten right away).
2. Lay the banana on top of the peanut butter and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle granola or chopped nuts for extra crunch and flavor.