Bistro Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Tarragon adds delicious flavor to a simple chicken salad served on brioche burger buns. Chopped fresh fennel and celery add crunch, on brioche buns that are wonderfully light and fluffy.
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken (about 1 lb. boneless, skinless meat before cooking)
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ cup chopped fresh fennel or celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- baby salad greens, for garnish
1. Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and tarragon in a medium bowl. Mix in the chicken, walnuts, fennel or celery, and onion, and season with salt and pepper. The salad will keep up to two days in the fridge. Chilling allows for the flavors to develop and mingle.
2. Spoon ¾ cup of the tarragon chicken salad onto each brioche burger bun and top with salad greens.